Thursday, November 20, 2008

Hearts of Gold

As you can tell I work alot with the color wheel when
I design my paintings. This one showing the blues and
purples and then complementing them with oranges
and yellows. I love playing with color that way. I think
they "POP" more. I will be framing today to get ready to
drop off some new paintings in Stowe at my gallery there.
I don't know if anyone has been trying to get in touch with
me via my website, but the "contact" link wasn't working...
I don't know for how long, but it is now fixed...so for those
of you who thought I didn't answer my emails...I apologize,
but the problem seems to be fixed now!

3 comments:

A Brush with Color said...

Oh, just exquisite! These are so beautiful!

Mary Paquet said...

This piece is lovely!

It's possible that your Website contacts link hasn't made it to you for quite some time. I was in Vermont in September and attempted to send you an e-mail from your Website. The e-mail did not bounce back to me, but I didn't receive a response. So I suspect your link has been a problem for a while.

Mary Paquet
San Jose, CA

Lori Andrews said...

What wonderful works you have, I'm off to push the follow button. Glad I found you. Warmest, Lori