Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Holiday cards

It's that time of year to start thinking about sending
out Holiday cards...This was my card four years ago!
Can't believe the time flies so fast. I'm working on this
year's card as we speak. I have close to 300 people on
my mailing list and try to send out something at least
twice a year if not three times. I always do a Holiday mailing
and will announce shows and other news during the rest
of the year. Hopefully the cards make it to the fridge or
some other place for a while, where people can look at them.
I know I save artist's cards and announcements that I like and
hang them on a big corkboard in my studio. There is a group
show opening this Friday from 6 - 8 p.m. at the Furchgott and
Sourdiffe Gallery in Shelburne...for any of you local folks who
might want to stop by...I just dropped off some paintings
yesterday for the show. Maybe see you there.