Monday, June 22, 2009

By the window

This will be my figure painting of the week.
I did this during my workshop with Charles
Reid last week. It was a great time in a very
nice setting at the Southern Vermont Arts
Center in Manchester. I've been a member there
for over 15 years and have my solo show coming
up this August/September! Workshops are such a
great experience...you always come away re-energized
and with a new outlook on your creativity!
Plus you get to meet fellow bloggers...click the link to see
who else was there...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your watercolors are gorgeous! I found your blog from another blogger who was taking the Charles Reid workshop with you. I think she posted a photo of you sitting in front of a tripod easel that had a wonderful watercolor setup. Could you tell me where you purchased this easel/palette combo? Or was it what the workshop provided for everyone? Thanks so much, and I have your blog bookmarked!

James Parker said...

Sorry, I've been such a stranger. I've been looking over your recent blogs... some very delightful watercolors. Nice work.

A Brush with Color said...

Beautiful, Annelein--two of my favorite people at a workshop with one of my favorite artists. Sigh...classic!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

I love Charles Reid and I think your work is similar, to his. Absolutely wonderful, Annelein.
I was taking a Colin Page workshop the week before, but I hope to get a chance to take his class.