Monday, September 28, 2009

Full circle

"Brugge rooftops" 18"x24"
Twelve years ago while attending the wedding of one of my
oldest friends in the Netherlands, we took a side trip through
various other European cities and this was the view from our
hotel window in Brugge...so from a photograph I later produced
this painting and I think a couple from Belgium bought it at a gallery
here in Vermont and took it back with them...I might be making all
that up, but I'm pretty sure that's what the gallery owner told me!
Talk about full circle!

3 comments:

A Brush with Color said...

Oh, this is wonderful! I love the soft, warm rooftops and this is a beautiful vantage point.

norapaints@blogspot.com said...

Wonderful painting love the steeples in the distance.

RUPESH PATIL said...

Hi ANNELEIN!so beautiful painting u make.buildings look such atractive. ilike ur blog.when u get time visit my blog.