Thursday, January 28, 2010

More bulbs

I thought I'd keep the tulip theme working for me for a couple days...this was done eons ago (or so it seems) and actually adorned my business cards a couple generations of biz cards ago. Now I have a "floral" card and a "rooster" card. I guess it gives people a choice as to which one they'd like to have. Next week I have a board meeting for the VT WC Society..we have lots of exciting things happening with that as well. Time to clean my palette and squeeze out fresh paint!

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

Ahhh tulips look nice,,,considering I am under over a foot of new fallen SNOW!!! Ugh...but being in Vermont, I know you can relate ;) Come on Spring!
That is a good idea to have two different cards and let them pick.
Have fun watching your paint dry.

Deb Léger said...

I've been following your blog for a while and thought it was high time I wrote and told you how much I love your watercolours. They're beautiful and soft, your colours are just gorgeous!

Deb

Autumn Leaves said...

I just love the hints of spring I see when visiting your blog! I also recently cleaned my palette and am beginning to squeeze out new paint! LOL