Thursday, June 10, 2010

"Peony Paradise"

I just received the postcard announcing my featured show at the Green Mountain Fine Art Gallery in Stowe. The show opening reception is on Saturday June 26th from 5-7 p.m. The title of the show is "Flourish". I will also be in a garden somewhere in Stowe that day during the Garden Tour and painting away...I'll post more info about that when it comes along. Now it's framing and prepping for this show! The above piece is the image on the postcard, so it will be in the show.

7 comments:

A Brush with Color said...

These peonies look so lush! They're really gorgeous!

A Brush with Color said...

ps
I didn't think to send a hearty Congratulations! That's wonderful!

Cynthia said...

Fabulous color!!!

dominique eichi said...

Such a fabulous one.... I so love Peonies

Autumn Leaves said...

Absolutely stunningly beautiful, Annelein.

Anonymous said...

My oh My that is just Wonderful!!! Congratulations. and this piece is awesome.
peace n abundance,
CheyAnne

StilinStudio said...

Oh my - this is just SO rich - a gorgeous painting! Congratulations, Annelein!