Tuesday, February 14, 2012

more workshops

It has been waaaay too long since I did a painting of pansies...so last week I tried my hand at one and here is the result. "Remembrance" 5"x13". I just took some new work to my gallery in Stowe and this one is included in that selection. On the heels of the peony workshop announcement I'd like to tell you about some other workshops this year...click this LINK to go to the workshop info page on my blog. From New Hampshire to Southern Vermont and California, painting up a storm!

2 comments:

renate said...

Hello Annelein:) You did a great job on the pansies. So tender with beautiful colors. I also like the photo on your banner. I didn't see it before. It's always nice to have a face with the name:) Beautiful framed paintings on the background!

Autumn Leaves said...

The pansies are just so beautiful!