Friday, June 8, 2012

peony recap

This is a quick recap of my peony painting workshop earlier this week...I'll post the paintings I did next week (this is an example from a previous year)  We were rained out last Saturday, but had a nice inside classroom  to work in and lots of pictures and live bouquets to work from...Tuesday's class was dry, sunny, cool, some sprinkles, but able to paint in the gardens...Thanks to all who traveled a distance to attend and also thanks to those who live close by!  Reminder...I will be teaching a 2 1/2 day workshop in New Hampshire in 10 days..check my sidebar for workshop info and links.

3 comments:

Autumn Leaves said...

Have fun with your students, Annelein.

Robin said...

Love your work and the peony painting is wonderful. The soft greens with the vibrant pink. If you ever teach in Ohio, let me know!

ArtistLady said...

Really enjoy checking into your web site every day ... and looking forward to pics from your peony workshop. Great work, Annelein. :-)