Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Open studio visit

This weekend is the state-wide Open Studio event here in Vermont.  Many artists' studios will be open for visiting, perusing, buying and chatting! I will be taking up some space at one of those studios/gallery....in Warren at my friends Gary Eckhart and Roarke Sharlow's beautiful place. Moosewalk Studios....starting at about 10 am on Saturday until about 5:00...they will be there all weekend...me only on Saturday...hope you can stop by...(I'll have cards, prints, originals and some small oils) Click the link to go to their website for address etc...and follow the yellow signs out there along the Vermont roads! 

2 comments:

MYSTELIOS said...

Very wonderful flower painting and so amazing colours !!!

Mirjam said...

So loose and lovely, Annelein! Unfortunately it's to far away for me but I will keep following your work here!