Friday, January 31, 2020

Workshop announcement

Join me in Jeffersonville at the end of March for some fancy floral brushwork! Two Days of painting blossoms and using all those lovely watercolor pigments! Hope you will come and paint with me.
Click the LINK here to go to the Bryan Gallery website to register and for more information.

🌸🌱

And for those of you not on Instagram...I’m offering this pansy Giclee print for a special price of $75 (normally $95) and includes free shipping in the US. Send me a message if you are interested..
Signed, titled, white border “Potted Pansies” 9.5” x 11” image size



2 comments:

MYSTELIOS said...

Amazing flower paintings !!!

laura said...

Always love your flowers. That little blue pansy is perfection!
PS Looks like I may be able to join you at Pine Shores in October! So excited!