Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Composition

"Forgotten Barn" 15" x 22"
This painting is around 10 years old...A little front and center..wish I had set up to paint the barn at an angle..but with the fencing in the front left at a diagonal and the handles of the wheelbarrow going the opposite direction, I think the composition still works. I'll be a little sporadic in postings these next few weeks..the holidays are going to get in the way of any regularity....thought I'd give you an early head's up so you wouldn't wonder where I was hanging out...

4 comments:

Lovethiscottage.blogspot.com said...

Very charming, looks like a great place for a kid to explore.

Arti said...

The composition looks great! Very pretty painting.

Autumn Leaves said...

I think this is a truly beautiful piece. I love the composition, the colors are fabulous and it is watercolor! My secret all time favorite medium!

Mary Sheehan Winn said...

It's just as strong now. I love the way you use the paint.