Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Studio sale

Hello everyone! I hope this finds you well and staying safe at home. Starting today  I’ve decided to have a bit of a studio clean up and offer a sale of some of my work! Check my Etsy store for newly added sale items, like this little oil painting. “Rosy”  a 6”x6” oil on canvas panel, unframed and ships in a USPS envelope. Free shipping included. A little gift for the poultry lover in your life? Or perhaps for yourself? Also I am regularly updating my blank card sets as well...so for those of you wanting to send some snail mail have a look. Thank you for your interest in my work...it is greatly appreciated!

link is here

*** new listing Tulips card set*** 8 cards assorted $25 incl. shipping SOLD
Check my store for more available sets...updated regularly


1 comment:

MYSTELIOS said...

Very beautiful art work !!!