Thursday, October 16, 2008

Daffodil Party

"Daffodil Party" 15" x 22"
I thought I'd throw you all for a loop and post a very "spring"
image so deep into the fall! This is what we have to look forward
to...I actually have a bag of bulbs still in the basement from last
year that never made it in the ground prior to frost...I don't
know if they are any good anymore...I'll just dig a giant hole, throw
caution to the wind, toss them all in there and look for volunteers
in the spring! Or they'll just be squirrel food...but hopefully there
will be some that will end up being painted and captured on paper!

4 comments:

Karen Hargett said...

Oh I love this - daffodils are such happy flowers. I especially love the background against the yellows - very nice.

Anonymous said...

OMG, What a beauty on a cold & rainy fall day. I'm feeling the warmth. Great idea to get us through the Winter months ahead. Even though I LOVE Winter..... but NOT the bitter cold ahead.

E-J said...

Omigosh this is gorgeous. So much colour! Your watercolours show so much skill.

Anonymous said...

I love this one too! They are all so beautiful Annelein. You are my favorite artist!!