Wednesday, October 21, 2009

meeting fun

"Ruffled Feathers" 15"x11"
Today it's photograph artwork day...it's sufficiently gray here so there shouldn't be any interference from the sun! I'm also getting ready for the Fall meeting of the Vermont Watercolor Society this weekend. It'll be nice to catch up with other watercolor artists from across the state. We are rolling out our new website, voting in new Board positions and one of our members is presenting an alternative surfaces demonstration on Yupo. All in all it should be informative and fun.

2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I've said it before but it bears repeating - I LOVE your work :-)

For whatever reason, I've really been into "Fowl" painting (LOL)and your chicks are the most wonderful one's I've seen..you made me smile in the wee hours of a workday - no easy task- so thank you!

CHummelKornell said...

Love your paintings, especially the roosters and hens.