Thursday, February 26, 2009

In the newspaper

Yesterday the local newspaper published an article
about me. I've put the link here if you want to check
it out. I've been in the studio working on an iris painting
and that prompted me to post this older version. I love the
tight buds with their twirled colors coming to a point. They
are always the first to come up in the garden. I might try to
transplant some rhizomes this spring...no experience in that
department, but like painting, nothing ventured nothing gained!

4 comments:

Myrna Wacknov said...

What a lovely article! Nice publicity and I love the photo of you with your painting. I would love to hear more about licensing work for commercial products.

jgr said...

Congratulations on the article! I am happy for you. Your work is just beautiful.

Karen Hargett said...

Another beautiful piece. Love the colors. Great article - congrats! I'd like to know more about the licensing work too if you care to share.

Anonymous said...

congratulations! That's fabulous!